Mail-in Shear Sharpening Service
I promise and I deliver the finest scissors-sharpening service specifically for hair stylists and barbers. If you use Japanese hair cutting shears in your salon, then you know how important it is to keep them sharp. It takes training, and the right equipment to maintain both convex and bevel edges without destroying the radius of the Japanese shear's blade. I have both the training and the equipment.I guarantee that your shears will cut like they did when they were new. If I cannot sharpen your shears, you pay nothing.
Before I go any further, let me point out what I do not sharpen.
• I do not sharpen knives.
• I do not sharpen fabric shears.
• I do not sharpen pet shears that are either curved or longer than 7 inches.
• I do not clipper blades.
Advantages of Mail-in Scissor Sharpening Service
• Fast turn-around.
• Highest quality precision sharpening by a trained technician.
Scissor Sharpening Fees:
$25.00 per scissor, plus $8.30 for shipping.
Download the Scissor Sharpening Order Form and fill it out (or use the payment button below). Any comments you include about the nature of the issue with the scissor is helpful to me in terms of diagnosis and repair, and contact information via cellphone or email is important in case I think we should talk before I start.
📄 Order Form
Mailing In Your Scissors
- Rubber-band the the tips of the scissors so that they cannot open.
- Package your pair(s) of scissors in a padded envelope.
- Print and fill out the order from.
- Include a return address and phone number with your mailing address and your e-mail address.
- Use the Pay-Pal Buy Now button to complete the order online or
- Include a check or money order payable to Victory Shear Sharpening for $25.00 per scissor, plus $8.30 for shipping.
- Send your scissors, order from, contact information, and payment (unless you paid online) to;